The City of Whittlsea Council is a proud member of the Alliance for Gambling Reform. Together we've prepared an action kit that you can use to raise the issue of poker machine gambling with friends, family and peers. The kit will be mailed out to you, and contains;
- A3 colour posters you can put up in your community centre, church or workplace
- An educational flyer with information about poker machines
- Bumper stickers promoting the campaign
- Action postcards people can sign and post to the Minister
- Flyers about the documentary 'Ka-ching: Pokie Nation"
We look forward to working with you on the campaign!